When your order is placed on Wholesalebestdeals.com, we follow a step-by-step process to get your order delivered to you. You can make changes to your order within 24 hours of placement. After 24 hours, changes cannot be made to your order.
We can deduct styles from your order, but we cannot add styles to your order. To add styles to your order, you would have to cancel and place your order again.
Verification Vendor Fulfillment Shipment Delivery
Payments are approved before vendors can process for shipment. If your information does not match, this will delay shipment. If this happens, we would contact you immediately for verification and ask for a copy of your ID, for you to fill out and sign a credit card verification form, a copy of your business license, and/or a copy of your past 3 invoices. If there are any additional documents that we need, we would inform you within 24 hours after your order is placed.
2. VENDOR FULFILLMENT
Each vendor has a different time frame for processing. To find out what your vendor’s fulfillment time is, you can locate the brand’s page or the product page. There will be three rating categories: in-stock rate, on-time shipment, and repurchase rate.
1. COST OF SHIPPING
The shipping cost is estimated when your order is placed and then it is later finalized. The estimation is not the actual shipping charge and is only just to give you an idea of how much shipping might be. Once the actual shipping cost is finalized by the vendor, it will be charged to your account. The cost of shipping will be determined by destination, size, and weight of your order.
**Note: For international shipping options, please call us at 1-323-843-2761 because some of our vendors ship international and some don’t. All international orders are shipped by USPS.
2. SHIPPING OPTIONS
We work with multiple carriers to offer you different shipping options. While UPS is our preferred carrier, you may choose USPS or local-delivery (cargo shipping). Handling fees may apply to local deliveries. When shipped via UPS or USPS, the shipped date does not count as a shipping day. In example: Orders shipped on Monday, Dec 01, with 3rd day = Tues, Wed, Thursday delivery. Please take this into account when calculating expedited shipping.
- Ground: Contiguous U.S. delivery ranges from 4-12 business days
- 3rd day
- 2nd day / 2nd day AM (AM is only available in some locations)
- Next Day Air Saver, Next Day Air, and Next Day Early AM are only available in some locations. We cannot guarantee that it will arrive next day due to unforeseen circumstances that may occur (carrier may not deliver on time.)
4. SHIPPING PREFENCES
If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us immediately so that we may assist you. Some of these requests include:
- Order to be shipped ASAP. (Items that are not available would be canceled and the available items would be shipped out to fulfill this request)
- Call me if something is sold out. (This may result in a delay of your order processing/shipping. Please provide best contact information for timely shipping.)
- Ship when all items become available. (We will only hold orders for a maximum of 5 business days. If you would like your order shipped at any time during the wait, please call us)
- I want my items faster, ship them as soon as they become available. (We will ship items as soon as they become available. Additional shipping costs may incur for expedited shipping.)
** Shipping time frames are just estimates from the date of shipment rather than the date the order was placed. Delivery can be delayed due to mismatched information, invalid address, and other various causes.
4. SOLD OUT OR PRE-ORDERED ITEMS
If your order contains a mix of in-stock and sold out or pre-ordered items, the in-stock items would be shipped. However, the sold out/pre-ordered items would be canceled. If you wish to repurchase the sold out or pre-ordered items, you would have to place the order again.